Sunny Metal Tooling Co., Ltd
Model No.: D3001
Material: Hard Alloy and Steel Bonded Carbide
Processing Method: Punching and Shearing Mould
Technics: Forming Die
Process Combination: Progressive Die
Manufacturing Technology: Automation Technology
Driving Motor Type: Permanent Magnet
Mold Cavity Technology: CNC Milling
Milling Speed: High Speed
Parts Detection Method: Measurement of Three Axis NC
End Customer: NISSAN
Packaging: Fumigated Wooden Case
Productivity: 20-25 sets per month
Place of Origin: Dongguan CHINA
Supply Ability: Turnover: USD 8,000,000
Certificate: ISO 9001:2008
HS Code: 8207300090
Progressive tools & dies, transfer tools & dies and single station tools & dies are our main products.
Short lead time, high quality tool and fair price.
1. Brand Name: Sunnytool.
2. Model No.: D100232
3. Application: Car.
4. Certificate: ISO 9001:2008.
5. Country of origin: China Mainland.
6. End customer: Land-Rover, BMW, SKODA, Ford, Jaguar, Renault, Chrysler and so on.
1. Material: Stainless Steel and Aluminum(hard steel or soft steel according to component function).
2. Technics: Stamping Die.
3. Manufacturing Technology: Automation Technology.
4. Cavity: Stamping Tool 1 part out or 2 same parts out or 2 symmetric parts out per stroke.
5. Size: According to the tool design of the part. (up to 4400 mm)
6. Weight: Ranging from 800 kg to 15000 kg
7. Processing Method: Punching and Shearing Mould.
8. Process Combination: Progressive Die.
9. Parts Detection Method: Measurement of Three Axis NC, CMM.
10. Required Tonnage: Ranging from 125 t to 800 t.
11. Package Method: Fumigated Wooden Case.
12. Transportation: Stamping tool send by Ocean or Air required by our customers.
1. High efficiency and time-saving for progressive tool.
2. Lower labor force expense.
3. Stable Stamping Part quality.
4. Save material and reduce scrap rate, even no scrap.
5. Long life and high strength.
6. Can produce complicated shape part.
7. Safety, operator not necessary to reach inside the tool with feeders.
8. Easy to automation.
Application automotive system:
1. Car body, metal stampings are used for A pillar, B pillar, C pillar, roof;
2. Brake system, metal stampings are used for anti-lock brake systems (ABS), brake module, covers and caps;
3. Cooling system, metal stampings are used for thermostats, fittings, connectors, housings, shells and flanges;
4. Lighting system, metal stampings are used for bayonet sockets, reflectors and shields.
5. Motor system, metal stampings are used for motor housings and armatures.
6. Sensor system, metal stampings are used for sensor housings and core tubes.
Country of origin
Land-Rover, BMW, SKODA, Ford, Jaguar, Renault, Chrysler and so on
Stainless Steel and Aluminum(hard steel or soft steel)
Stamping tool 1 part out or 2 same parts out or 2 symmetric parts out per stroke
According to the tool design of the part. (up to 4400 mm)
Ranging from 800 kg to 15000 kg
Punching and Shearing Mould
Parts Detection Method
Measurement of Three Axis NC, CMM
Ranging from 125 t to 800 t
Fumigated Wooden Case
Stamping tool send by Ocean or Air required by our customers
SunnyTool's automotive Metal Stamping Tool experience dates back over four decades. Our engineers have a thorough understanding of the particular needs and specifications of the automotive industry. From car body to car seat system, we have the capability to produce nearly every precision deep drawn stamping component required in the automotive industry.
SunnyTool can help manufacture your deep drawn automotive parts to the most exacting specifications and with the cost efficiency that only an industry leader can provide.
Just some of the automotive systems in which our engineers are experienced at producing deep drawn parts include:
Brake: metal stampings are used for anti-lock brake systems (ABS), foundation brakes, parking brakes, brake modules, brake ECUs, mounting isolator grommets, covers and caps.
Cooling System: metal stampings are used for thermostats, fittings, connectors, housings, shells and flanges.
Emissions / Pollution Control: metal stampings are used for oxygen sensors, oxygen sensor wire harnesses, EGR, urea injection and shields.
Fuel Delivery: metal stampings are used for fuel rail, direct injection, fuel pump, fittings, injector cups, caps, shells, and housings.
Lighting: metal stampings are used for bayonet sockets, reflectors and shields.
Motor: metal stampings are used for motor housings and armatures.
Sensor: metal stampings are used for sensor housings and core tubes.
Power Outlets: metal stampings are used for sockets and accessory power sub-systems.
Transmission & Chassis: metal stampings are used for rotary valves, valve bodies, valve inlets, valve seals, valve actuators and bonded piston stampings.
Within every one of these systems and sub-systems are a host of possible part types, materials and specifications. Sunny has worked with automotive stampings from the smallest vehicles to the largest and everything in between. We deeply understand the demands of automotive parts and the importance of error free parts. Therefore we are devoted to manufacturing superior automotive Stamping tools.
With production facilities around the globe and unparalleled expertise in the automotive industry, Sunny is the automotive metal stamping tool industry leader.Looking for ideal Sheet Metal Stamping In Automotive Industry Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Stamping Die are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Stamping Mouldings Preventative Maintenance. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Progressive Die
Copyright © 2019 Sunny Metal Tooling Co., Ltd All rights reserved.