Sunny Metal Tooling Co., Ltd
Model No.: AG004
Material: Hard Alloy and Steel Bonded Carbide, JAC590R45/45
Processing Method: Forming Mould
Technics: Forming Die
Process Combination: Progressive Die
Manufacturing Technology: Automation Technology
Driving Motor Type: Reaction Type
Mold Cavity Technology: CNC Milling
Milling Speed: High Speed
Parts Detection Method: Measurement of Three Axis NC
Shut Height: 540mm
Press Tonnage: 600T
Tool Size: 3500*1200*950mm
Blank Size: T2.5*W345*P80
Packaging: Fumigated Wooden Box
Productivity: 20-25 per month
Place of Origin: Dongguan China
Supply Ability: 20 sets per month
Certificate: ISO 9001:2008
HS Code: 8480419000
1. Brand Name: Sunnytool.
2. Model No.: D100232
3. Application: Car.
4. Certificate: ISO 9001:2008.
5. Country of origin: China Mainland.
6. End customer: Land-Rover, BMW, SKODA, Ford, Jaguar, Renault, Chrysler and so on.
1. Material: Stainless Steel and Aluminum(hard steel or soft steel according to component function).
2. Technics: Stamping Die.
3. Manufacturing Technology: Automation Technology.
4. Cavity: Stamping Tool 1 part out or 2 same parts out or 2 symmetric parts out per stroke.
5. Size: According to the tool design of the part. (up to 4400 mm)
6. Weight: Ranging from 800 kg to 15000 kg
7. Processing Method: Punching and Shearing Mould.
8. Process Combination: Progressive Die.
9. Parts Detection Method: Measurement of Three Axis NC, CMM.
10. Required Tonnage: Ranging from 125 t to 800 t.
11. Package Method: Fumigated Wooden Case.
12. Transportation: Stamping tool send by Ocean or Air required by our customers.
1. High efficiency and time-saving for progressive tool.
2. Lower labor force expense.
3. Stable Stamping Part quality.
4. Save material and reduce scrap rate, even no scrap.
5. Long life and high strength.
6. Can produce complicated shape part.
7. Safety, operator not necessary to reach inside the tool with feeders.
8. Easy to automation.
Country of origin
Land-Rover, BMW, SKODA, Ford, Jaguar, Renault, Chrysler and so on
Stainless Steel and Aluminum(hard steel or soft steel)
Stamping tool 1 part out or 2 same parts out or 2 symmetric parts out per stroke
According to the tool design of the part. (up to 4400 mm)
Ranging from 800 kg to 15000 kg
Punching and Shearing Mould
Parts Detection Method
Measurement of Three Axis NC, CMM
Ranging from 125 t to 800 t
Fumigated Wooden Case
Stamping tool send by Ocean or Air required by our customers
Brake: metal stampings are used for anti-lock brake systems (ABS), foundation brakes, parking brakes, brake modules, brake ECUs, mounting isolator grommets, covers and caps.
Cooling System: metal stampings are used for thermostats, fittings, connectors, housings, shells and flanges.
Emissions / Pollution Control: metal stampings are used for oxygen sensors, oxygen sensor wire harnesses, EGR, urea injection and shields.
Fuel Delivery: metal stampings are used for fuel rail, direct injection, fuel pump, fittings, injector cups, caps, shells, and housings.
Lighting: metal stampings are used for bayonet sockets, reflectors and shields.
Motor: metal stampings are used for motor housings and armatures.
Sensor: metal stampings are used for sensor housings and core tubes.
Power Outlets: metal stampings are used for sockets and accessory power sub-systems.
Transmission & Chassis: metal stampings are used for rotary valves, valve bodies, valve inlets, valve seals, valve actuators and bonded piston stampings.
Within every one of these systems and sub-systems are a host of possible part types, materials and specifications. Sunny has worked with automotive stampings from the smallest vehicles to the largest and everything in between. We deeply understand the demands of automotive parts and the importance of error free parts. Therefore we are devoted to manufacturing superior automotive Stamping tools.
With production facilities around the globe and unparalleled expertise in the automotive industry, Sunny is the automotive Metal Stamping Tool industry leader.
F & A:
Q 1. What's the payment term?
A. 30% Deposit upon the placement of PO; 30 upon the approval of the design; 30% upon the approval of first off samples; 10% to be done within 45 days from the date customer received tools.
Q 2. What about delivery time?
A. It will take 70-130 days according to the size of the tool.
Q 3. Tell me the standard of package?
A. Fumigated wooden box unless specified by customers.
Q 4. Are stamping parts free?
A. Small amount of parts are free but freight needs to be paid, details to be discussed in the contract.
Q 5. Where is your market?
A. 45% of our tools are exported to North America, another 45% are exported to Europe, and rest 10% are exported to Asia.
Q 6. Where are you located?
A. 86G Tianxia Road, ShiGu Community, TangXia Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China.
Q 7. Who is your customers?
A. Our direct customers are metal part stamping companies like MAGNA and FLEX N GATE. Our end customers are automotive companies, like Land-Rover, JAGUAR, RENAULT and CHRYSLER, NISSAN.
Q 8. Any after-sale help or service?A. We provide home-line support and spare components in case of maintenance. Looking for ideal Automotive Metal Stamping Die Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Metal Progressive Die Tooling are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Automotive Parts Stamping Dies. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Progressive Die
Copyright © 2020 Sunny Metal Tooling Co., Ltd All rights reserved.